I see you

My photo
I'm just a person like no other with my views on life and people,my hates,my likes,my own little world,just like you but me. Art sites- riverxhaku.deviantat.com http://www.furaffinity.net/user/okamifluffz/

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

humans

humans live
humans love
humans laugh

We cry
We yell
We scream

They learn
They try
They may suceed

Help Us
Reach Us
Hold Us


Sprun them
change them
Harm them

Humans

both good and bad,that little bit of grey area we all question

We change or we stay the same

Closer to maybe our best friend then our own flesh and blood...

Our over thinking driving to our own demise

yet a small child can figure out a simple solution to a huge world wide problem all while the 'adults' never listen

we are our own demise people!
Can you hear me?
Is anyone out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment