I see you

My photo
I'm just a person like no other with my views on life and people,my hates,my likes,my own little world,just like you but me. Art sites- riverxhaku.deviantat.com http://www.furaffinity.net/user/okamifluffz/

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

this and that

Its a push and pull syndrome
this give and take that people don't seem to see
An illness called choice that we all suffer from.
There cannot be an in between just a left and right
white and black
good and evil.
What happened to anti-heros and semi-villans?
This feeling called choice that bothers everyone every day to do what is so called 'right' in thier books.
but it is at this point that I ask about what it is that makes choices right and wrong?
is it our morals? our drive? the push of society? What is it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment