I see you

My photo
I'm just a person like no other with my views on life and people,my hates,my likes,my own little world,just like you but me. Art sites- riverxhaku.deviantat.com http://www.furaffinity.net/user/okamifluffz/

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Smokey talks

AS we gathered around the fire we would reminisce,
leaving high school,
what as next for each of us,
our favorite memories,
the here and now,the then and there.
We were laughing as the fire would crackle and roar.
Ash singing my face,smoke making another's eyes burn,yet
it was alright. WE were there.
Smiling laughing,some wishing this summer wouldn't end.
Even as the sun went away in the foggy skied town. As each friend left one by one.
I know in some way the memory wouldn't fade.
The chuckling and the laughs.
I return to my little corner of the earth,smiling. Awaiting tomorrow.
The smell of fire and smoke on my clothes,in my hair and in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment