I see you

My photo
I'm just a person like no other with my views on life and people,my hates,my likes,my own little world,just like you but me. Art sites- riverxhaku.deviantat.com http://www.furaffinity.net/user/okamifluffz/

Friday, August 6, 2010

Little thoughts

Little thoughts running through my head,
little thoughts bothering me while I'm resting in bed,
little thoughts itching me through the night,
these little thoughts causing such a bother
IT's NOT RIGHT!!!!
They remind me of the past,
they make me depressed about the future
yet they have me look forward to everything and anything.
I look forward to his smile,but not the people who point and laugh.
Makes me remember the great days that past,and miss the memories made.
But now these little thoughts will slowly fade.
When they know thier deed is done
I know I'll smile and my waiting out has won.

No comments:

Post a Comment