I see you

My photo
I'm just a person like no other with my views on life and people,my hates,my likes,my own little world,just like you but me. Art sites- riverxhaku.deviantat.com http://www.furaffinity.net/user/okamifluffz/

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

whe I see your smile

I just want to punch you in the face.
that smile that you gave me was full of lies.
The promisees you made ot me were a lie and you know what?
I feel that justice still hasn't been served.
I'm waiting for it to be served to me on a silver platter because your getting away with many injustices. Just you wait...
I'll figure out a way to show others the face,the lies, the cowardice that you showed me and many others you lying cheating snake. your not even worth the title of snake. your a virus, a drug,that infects our systems and cripple us with your words.
Once we,the people you broke up with, get you out of my system there is always some form of curiousity that pulls me back and once again I relapse.
Over and over,making my head spinn like I've been listening to screamo for hours on end and swaying to the music's beats and bangs.
this self-rightious suicide of mine is my own karma coming to bite me in the ass,in some way I've screwed up so bad that I know it came back in the form of you.
God I hate you so much...

that voicein my head screaming more and more 'burn the evidence! BURN IT BURNIT!'

the evidence that you even existed in my life. wh can I not let go? 6 months down the drain and for what? some prissy asian boy who wanted more.

No comments:

Post a Comment